Subject taxonomy import failed

Maryna Chernyavska

Apr 26, 2017, 5:53:52 PM4/26/17
to AtoM Users
Hi AtoM users and Artefactual,

We tried importing the Library of Congress Ethnographic Thesaurus to our AtoM 2.3.0 http://id.loc.gov/static/data/vocabularyethnographicTerms.rdfxml.zip It's a fairly large file (99.6 MB), although nowhere near as large as LCHS or some other vocabularies. Unfortunately, nothing was imported (see below). Any idea why?

php symfony import:bulk --verbose --taxonomy="35" et.rdf
Importing 1 files from et.rdf (indexing is DISABLED) ...

Importing: et.rdf

Imported 0 XML/CSV files in 0.19 s. 15079672 bytes used.

Thanks,
Maryna

Dan Gillean

Apr 27, 2017, 11:27:01 AM4/27/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Maryna,

A quick look at the file provided indicates that this particular file is not in fact SKOS XML - it is some other kind of RDF serialization, and uses the MADS schema.

I tried to see if I could find the right file, but the LOC site is apparently under maintenance!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056