help? can't search in thai language

Prasittichai Lert

Sep 30, 2020, 3:06:30 AM9/30/20
to AtoM Users
I installed    ICA-AtoM 1.3.1 but i can not search in thai language.

Dan Gillean

Sep 30, 2020, 7:08:09 PM9/30/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

First, ICA-AToM 1.3.1 is a very old release that is no longer officially supported. We strongly recommend that you consider upgrading to the latest AtoM release (release 2.6). This includes many new features, security patches, and performance enhancements. It is released under the same open source license, developed and maintained by the same team, and there is an upgrade path from 1.3.x versions to the latest version. For more information, please see:
In terms of being able to search in Thai:

First, please make sure that Thai is added as a language in Admin > Settings > i18n languages:
After you add a new language, you will need a system administrator to re-populate the search index of your site. The following command should be run from AtoM's root installation directory on your server - if you have followed the older ICA-AToM instructions, this may be something like:  /var/www/icaatom-1.3.1. Run the following command there:
  • php symfony search:populate QubitSearch
I also recommend that you clear the application cache. Run the following from the same location:
  • php symfony cc
Now clear your web browser cache, and see if this resolves the issue.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.