AtoM docker architecture

jesus san miguel

Apr 23, 2021, 5:53:39 AM4/23/21
to AtoM Users
Is there an AtoM docker architecture illustration equivalent to https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.6/_images/what-is-atom.png ?
It would be nice to graphically see containers, ports, etc...

Best,
Jesus

José Raddaoui

Apr 23, 2021, 6:02:02 AM4/23/21
to AtoM Users
Hi Jesús,

We don't have one at the moment and we try to keep it simple since it's an environment not meant for production, for example al container are connected to the default network and there are no links nor dependencies between them. I think the best place for you to look would be the docker-compose file, the related files in the docker folder and maybe the Dockerfile, if you're interested in the internals of the AtoM and AtoM worker containers:

Best regards,
Radda.

Dan Gillean

May 10, 2021, 12:10:38 PM5/10/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Quick update for the community:

Jesús sent us a diagram showing the AtoM docker containers and ports, and we have now refined it and included a copy in the 2.7 documentation, to help users better understand the Docker environment. Thank you so much to Jesús! You can see the revised image in this section:

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056