Configure search problem-Step 3 (ATOM xamp environment in Windows)

rakkitha samaraweera

Apr 28, 2021, 12:48:19 AM4/28/21
to AtoM Users
Hi all,
I am on 3rd step of ATOM 2.6 installation. I gave  searchhost :localhost, search port 9200,search index:atom.

But it gives an internal server error :500

Do you have an idea about this

Thanks,
Rakkitha

Dan Gillean

Apr 28, 2021, 10:06:31 AM4/28/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rakkitha,

Can you take a look at the webserver error logs and provide us with more information about the error? If you've followed our recommended installation instructions are are using Nginx as the webserver, try the following:
Please share the error message, and any other information about your site that you think might help - for example:
  • Amount of CPUs, memory, and disk space allocated to AtoM
  • If you've made any changes from the recommended installation instructions, please tell us about those
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Dan Gillean

Apr 28, 2021, 10:10:48 AM4/28/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Oh, hold on - I just noticed Xampp in the title of your post. Sorry I missed that! I can't tell you how to do it in Xampp, but a good first step will be to check the webserver logs for more information on the 500 error.

I've recently responded to a similar post - please see the initial advice I provided there:
You can also browse all posts in the last couple of years tagged as Windows here:
Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.