AtoM Google Analytics?

April

Apr 23, 2016, 7:31:41 AM4/23/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi!

I'm very new to AtoM and I'm trying to use it to develop a personal digital library as part of a class assignment. I want to add Google Analytics to it, but I have no idea how. Does anyone have solutions?

Thanks,
April

Dan Gillean

Apr 25, 2016, 12:43:56 PM4/25/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi April,

Welcome to the AtoM community!

AtoM does have basic support for Google Analytics baked in - if you have an Analytics API key (ie the GA tracking code), you can add it directly to one of AtoM's configuration files. See:

After making changes you'll want to clear your cache and restart php5-fpm - there are instructions for doing this at the top of the second page linked above.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.