static page - html and css are not working

caroli...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2022, 9:07:00 AM6/23/22
to AtoM Users
Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to edit the "Welcome Page" of my AtoM (version 2.6.4),  but the html and css are not working.
I've already tryied to change the configuration of htmlpurifier, but nothing happened .
Does anyone know any other configuration that I have to change?

Thanks in advance,

Carolina Melo

David Juhasz

Jun 24, 2022, 1:32:17 PM6/24/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carolina,

I believe htmlpurifier allows use only of a restricted set HTML tags.  Which HTML tags are you trying to use that are not working?  What CSS are you attempting to use?  What changes did you make to the htmlpurifier configuration?
--

David Juhasz (
he/him) Senior Developer