Option to link to Digital Objects has suddenly disappeared

EdderShredder

Sep 13, 2016, 8:18:39 AM9/13/16
to AtoM Users
Hello

Strange issue.

Suddenly there is no option to either link to a digital object or upload a digital object on our site.

The options aren't showing in any browser (Firefox or Chrome).
Please see attached file.

My last commands were to backup SQL for weekly backup purposes and clear symfony and restart php5 for analytical service purposes.
Our archivist had been uploading images with no issue until that point.
nodigitalobject.PNG

EdderShredder

Sep 13, 2016, 8:29:52 AM9/13/16
to AtoM Users
Also, this is showing in the Admin settings.
disabled.png

EdderShredder

Sep 13, 2016, 8:37:35 AM9/13/16
to AtoM Users
This is fixed.

It turns out I had added a second all: line in app.yml.
I removed it and cleared symphony, restarted php5 and it is now fixed.

Sorry for the thread.

EdderShredder

Sep 13, 2016, 8:43:00 AM9/13/16
to AtoM Users
On the Instructions for adding the anayitics code to app.yml

There is the code to be added to the file

Open your favorite text editor and add the following contents in it:

all
: google_analytics_api_key: UA-XXXXX-X

The config file is reading the second "all:" as the starting point and negating everything above it?
Is that a correct interpretation?

Dan Gillean

Sep 13, 2016, 5:52:51 PM9/13/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

I'm glad that you worked out your initial issue!

Regarding the API key instructions - sorry if that is unclear. You do not need a second "all:" down by the API key value - really, you are just uncommenting the Google API key line, and adding your key's value. Make sure the indentation is lined up properly, like how other values are beneath the top "all".

I will try to make this more clear in the documentation soon.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.