Mariana Cáceres

Jul 7, 2022, 11:29:13 AM7/7/22
to AtoM Users
Hola cambiamos la base de datos de servidor y comenzaron a aparecer errores en el programa, por ejemplo, no me deja buscar, me dice que no hay registros y cuando ingreso algún registro me sale error que no se está grabando, lo mismo para borrar un registro, me manda mensaje de error,

Paulo Cesar Gestao da informacao

Jul 7, 2022, 12:39:53 PM7/7/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
image.png
Como podemos personalizar o CARROSSEL DE ARQUIVOS... ou seja Mudar o ICONE?

Em qui., 7 de jul. de 2022 às 12:29, Mariana Cáceres <marian...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hola cambiamos la base de datos de servidor y comenzaron a aparecer errores en el programa, por ejemplo, no me deja buscar, me dice que no hay registros y cuando ingreso algún registro me sale error que no se está grabando, lo mismo para borrar un registro, me manda mensaje de error,

Paulo Cesar Gestao da informacao

Jul 7, 2022, 12:41:05 PM7/7/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
How can we customize the FILE CAROUSEL... ie Change the ICON?
Profº. Paulo César
Cargo - Coordenador do Arquivo Publico Municipal (SISMARQCASTANHAL)
Portaria - 2650 -18/2017
Setor de Atuação - Prefeitura Municipal/Administração
Contato - 91984010510 Claro / 91988066636 Oi/Zap

Dan Gillean

Jul 8, 2022, 9:17:30 AM7/8/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mariana,

Without more information it is very difficult to help. For example:
  • What is the full version of AtoM listed in Admin > Settings, or shown when running the tools:version command-line task?
  • Did you originally follow the recommended installation instructions for your version? If no, what changes have you made?
  • Why have you recently changed the server database? Was this part of an upgrade? Did you change the database type (e.g. from MySQL to PostgresSQL, etc)?
  • If you were upgrading, can you confirm you completed ALL of the upgrade steps, including dropping and recreating the database before loading your data, and running the upgrade task after loading your data?
  • Does your AtoM installation have any local customizations or code changes, include a custom theme? If yes, please tell us more about the changes.
  • Have you looked in the webserver error logs for more information? If yes, what relevant error messages did you find there?
  • Have you tried any of the recommendations in the Troubleshooting documentation page, such as running some of the common maintenance tasks? For example, if you can't search and are seeing no records it may be because the search index needs to be rebuilt
When we have more information about your installation, the causes of the problem, and what you have tried to do to fix them, we can provide further suggestions.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Dan Gillean

Jul 8, 2022, 9:20:56 AM7/8/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hola Paulo,

I think that you might be running into the following issue, caused by a change in ImageMagick. Please see this thread for more information and a solution:
Once you have this fix in place, you can try the derivatives regeneration task again to see if it resolves the issue. See:
If you do want to manually create or upload your own JPG thumbmails, you can do so. See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.