Free AtoM webinar: March 5th, 10 AM PST

Sarah Romkey

Feb 23, 2015, 11:55:39 AM2/23/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to be offering a free AtoM webinar on March 5th, 10 AM PST. During this webinar, we will cover the basics of AtoM: how to enter descriptions, authority records and accession records, and linking digital objects. This webinar will be appropriate for people who need a general introduction to using AtoM or who have been curious about how it works but have never tried it before.

To register, please visit this link:

https://artefactual.clickmeeting.com/AtoM__Online_archival_description_and_digital_object_display/register?lang=en

Registration is free, but limited!

Cheers,

Sarah

Stephen Innerarity

Feb 26, 2015, 12:45:25 PM2/26/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Im in Jamaica that puts us 3 Hours behind your Webinar. Is it  possible for us to view it after the Webinar has ended. Reason being is that i would like to show my staff at a training session

Sarah Romkey

Feb 26, 2015, 3:02:06 PM2/26/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stephen,

Absolutely- we plan to record the session and will circulate a link to the recording shortly afterwards. We'll be sure to post it to this thread.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey

Feb 27, 2015, 12:30:44 PM2/27/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

A note to let you all know that registration for the webinar is now full! As promised, we will distribute a recording for all who missed it.

A couple of people have asked if it's ok to have multiple people in the room watching the webinar if you got a registration spot- and the answer is absolutely! The registration cap is only a reflection of the subscription we have with the webinar service. Please feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to join you in person while you watch!

Cheers,

Sarah

On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 11:55:39 AM UTC-5, Sarah Romkey wrote:
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to be offering a free AtoM webinar on March 5th, 10 AM PST. During this webinar, we will cover the basics of AtoM: how to enter descriptions, authority records and accession records, and linking digital objects. This webinar will be appropriate for people who need a general introduction to using AtoM or who have been curious about how it works but have never tried it before.

To register, please visit this link:

https://artefactual.clickmeeting.com/AtoM__Online_archival_description_and_digital_object_display/register?lang=en

Registration is free, but limited!

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey

Mar 6, 2015, 7:08:15 PM3/6/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Greetings AtoM users!

As promised, for those who were unable to join our webinar in real time, here is a link to a recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkPYSuSK77k&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to all of the participants for your great questions!

We would love feedback from the community about topics for future webinars. We'll continue holding a basic introduction to AtoM from time to time to introduce new users to the software, but we suspect many of you have topics or workflows in mind that you'd like to learn more about. Feel free to add your ideas to this thread!

Cheers,

Sarah