Sorry, something went wrong. The server returned a 500 Internal Server Error.

Shakhobiddin Abduzoirov

Sep 10, 2022, 7:57:55 AM9/10/22
to AtoM Users
Hello everyone. I installed AtoM version 2.6.4. all installed successfully. but the Add function is giving an error.
(Accession records
Archival descriptions
Authority records
Archival institutions)
An error occurred when adding the record, description, institution, and authority records.

Dan Gillean

Sep 12, 2022, 9:02:04 AM9/12/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

We always suggest that you check the Troubleshooting documentation and try the suggestions found there first. See for example:
The first thing this recommends is checking your webserver error logs, as well as Debug mode, to see if you can get more information about the error. See:
If you find an error message in the logs but you're not sure what it means, feel free to share it here.

One common issue is that the job scheduler either has not been installed, or the atom-worker is not running, and needs to be restarted. You will know this is the case if you look in the error logs and see a message like, "No Gearman worker available that can handle the job." If so, see the following thread for further troubleshooting suggestions:
Otherwise, more information about your installation will help us give you better suggestions. For example:
  • Did you follow the recommended installation instructions for version 2.6? If no, what have you changed?
  • Does your installation meet the recommended technical requirements? If no, then again please tell us how your installation is allocated.
  • Does your installation include any local changes or customizations, including a custom theme? If yes, please tell us more
  • Have you tried running any of the common maintenance tasks or restarting the services listed on the troubleshooting page? What else have you tried to resolve this issue?
Once we have more information, we can offer better suggestions.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.