Italian translation for IBrowse

Samir Hawamdeh

Sep 5, 2022, 5:09:13 PM9/5/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Attached a quick fix for the italian translation of the latest IBrowse 2.5.6
Let me know if the newest 2.5.7 in development need some further modifications :-)

Btw, would be handy if the final IBrowse archive could include these basilar .CD and .CT files for translations... It's a bit annoying to continuing asking for them in mailinglist! :-)
IBrowse-ITA.zip

Javier de las Rivas

Sep 5, 2022, 5:42:07 PM9/5/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
*** On Mon, 05 Sep 2022 23:09:09 +0200, Samir Hawamdeh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached a quick fix for the italian translation of the latest IBrowse
> 2.5.6 Let me know if the newest 2.5.7 in development need some further
> modifications :-)
>
> Btw, would be handy if the final IBrowse archive could include these
> basilar .CD and .CT files for translations... It's a bit annoying to
[...]

I have a newer version (.99) only chnages MSG_COOKIE_MESSAGE layout a bit.

Regards
--
AOS4.1/SAM460ex/PPC460EX-1155MHZ/2048MB/RadeonRX550/SSD240GB/DVDRW :-P
ibrowse.7zip

Samir Hawamdeh

Sep 5, 2022, 8:16:57 PM9/5/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Thanks mate,

So attached the fixed version according to .99

Bye

IBrowse_ITA.lha