Zip file download bug on IbexFarm?

radl...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2021, 5:10:42 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi all,

I've been migrating my IbexFarm files to PCIbex and I think I discovered a bug that happens when you want to download your experiment zip files.

When you want to download zip files of all your experiments so that you don't lose them, it only downloads the first experiment you pick and then downloads the same file again (it will call it differently though!) if you click on a different experiment. You need to log out and sign in again for it to work. So, if you don't do this you just end up archiving only one experiment with the other ones being lost!

FYI I'm using Firefox for this and all of my experiments were migrated from the old Ibex.

Have a great day,
Radim

Alex Drummond

Sep 1, 2021, 5:20:13 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi Radim,

Is this the old Ibex Farm or the new Ibex Farm? I wasn't able to repro
the issue on the new Ibex Farm.

Best,
Alex

Alex Drummond

Sep 1, 2021, 5:21:49 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Or on the old Ibex Farm...Weird.

Alex Drummond

Sep 1, 2021, 5:23:19 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Ah ok, I have repro'd it on the new Ibex Farm now. I'll fix it fairly soon.
Alex

Radim Lacina

Sep 1, 2021, 5:23:45 AM9/1/21
to ibexexp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

It was the new Ibex that I was having this problem with.

Radim

Radim Lacina

Sep 1, 2021, 5:24:47 AM9/1/21
to ibexexp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!

And also just a massive thank you for all your work on Ibex. It's been such an amazing tool for me!

Alex Drummond

Sep 1, 2021, 6:49:25 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
The issue should be fixed now.