Error saving and uploading files on the new ibex

Maayan Keshev

Sep 1, 2021, 10:05:54 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi!
I suddenly can't save any changes to any of my experiments on the new ibexfarm (it just says "error saving file")
I also tried downloading the files, editing offline and re-uploading the new version, but the upload failed ("error uploading file").
I tried on both chrome and firefox and got the same errors.
Thanks,
Maayan

Alex Drummond

Sep 1, 2021, 10:42:06 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Oops, thanks for the report Maayan. Should be fixed now.
Alex

Dustin Alfonso Chacón

Sep 1, 2021, 10:46:47 AM9/1/21
to ibexexp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I had a similar issue to Maayan. I ran some participants with the unsaved data, and it looks like the data may have been lost. The ping state on my experiments updated, but the results files haven't. Any chance that that's recoverable? (If not, then I guess it's on me for not having moved to PCIbex yet!)

On Wed, 1 Sept 2021 at 15:05, Maayan Keshev <miyan....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I suddenly can't save any changes to any of my experiments on the new ibexfarm (it just says "error saving file")
> I also tried downloading the files, editing offline and re-uploading the new version, but the upload failed ("error uploading file").
> I tried on both chrome and firefox and got the same errors.
> Thanks,
> Maayan

Dustin Chacón
Research Scientist
Neuroscience of Language Laboratory (NeLLab)
NYU Abu Dhabi
UAE M: +971 55 6405019

Maayan Keshev

Sep 1, 2021, 11:09:10 AM9/1/21
to ibexexperiments
Thanks so much Alex! It works now

ב-יום רביעי, 1 בספטמבר 2021 בשעה 10:42:06 UTC-4, Alex Drummond כתב/ה: