Updated Iowa CBC Species Checklist

Chris Caster

Nov 12, 2017, 5:12:11 PM11/12/17
to IA-BIRD

This message is primarily for those CBC compilers out there.  The species checklist available on the IOU’s CBC webpage has been updated to reflect the current eBird taxonomy, which the National Audubon Society reports using.  I don’t know whether this follows the American Ornithological Society taxonomy.

It will make my task so much easier if all CBC compilers download this file and use it when submitting their count reports.  Otherwise I’m forced to skip back and forth on my spreadsheet, which gets tiring and I have been known to make mistakes.

So through out all those old forms---PLEASE.

And Thanks.

Chris Caster
Coralville