Warbler Walks in Iowa City or Cedar Rapids next week?

Lorinda Hoover

Apr 20, 2017, 10:06:34 PM4/20/17
to ia-...@googlegroups.com
I will be in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area all next week for vacation, and I’m wondering if there are any warbler walks or other birding events in the area that week.

Lorinda Hoover

Fawn Bowden

Apr 20, 2017, 11:45:27 PM4/20/17
to IA-BIRD
  Rick Hollis leads one each Wednesday at 8:00 AM at FW Kent Park.......

Rick Hollis

Apr 20, 2017, 11:56:04 PM4/20/17
to Fawn Bowden, IA-BIRD
Kent p walks are 1st and 3rd Weds only

Rick Hollis
rural North Liberty IA

Chris Edwards

Apr 21, 2017, 7:03:19 AM4/21/17
to IA-BIRD
The Iowa City Bird Club Hickory Hill Park Warbler Walks in Iowa City start next Thursday, April 27 at 6:30 a.m., and continue every weekday through May 25.  We meet in the parking lot at the end of Conklin Lane, at the north end of the park.  They last approximately 90 minutes, sometimes longer if we can't tear ourselves away from all the birds.

We also have a trip this Saturday at 8 a.m. to Terry Trueblood Recreation Area and Waterworks Prairie Park, and a trip Sunday April 30 at 8 a.m. to Hickory Hill Park.  Both trips meet at the Hy-Vee parking lot, 1125 N Dodge St. in Iowa City.

Chris Edwards
Solon, IA