Yard Birds

Jim Durbin

Nov 25, 2018, 10:23:13 AM11/25/18
to Bird List Iowa
We have had good numbers of finches in the yard for a few days. Yesterday my wife counted 50 Pine Siskins. We also have 2 Red-breasted Nuthatches, a dozen Goldfinches, House Finches and the normal group of Juncos, White-throated Sparrows, and woodpeckers and other yard birds.
Be interesting to see the birds once the snow starts.

Jim Durbin
1460 Douglas Court
Marion Ia 52302

Richard Hollis

Nov 25, 2018, 11:01:40 AM11/25/18
to IA-Bird, Jim Durbin
A bit ago, I lifted my nose out of the book I am reading and counted 20 Pine Siskins.  I though we were doing good until I read Jim Duncan’s report

Rick Hollis
rural North Liberty IA

319 665 3141
319 541 8085 [mobile]

xib...@earthlnk.net

Carolyn Fischer

Nov 25, 2018, 11:24:17 AM11/25/18
to Richard Hollis, IA-Bird, Jim Durbin
I hadn’t had Siskins for awhile, just checked my feeders & counted 6.

Carolyn
Mason City

Sent from my iPhone