help needing identifying bird

39 wyświetleń

Lynn & Steve Brase

nieprzeczytany,
24 kwi 2017, 18:04:3624.04.2017
do ia-...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone please help me identify this bird? I’ve tried bird books but no luck.  Really enjoy everyone’s posts. Thank you. Lynn Brase, Bremer Co.
what bird.jpg

Pamela Culbertson

nieprzeczytany,
24 kwi 2017, 18:23:1724.04.2017
do Lynn & Steve Brase, ia-...@googlegroups.com
First summer male Red-winged Blackbird?
Pam Culbertson
Des Moines

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2017, at 5:15 PM, Lynn & Steve Brase <lsb...@butler-bremer.com> wrote:

Can anyone please help me identify this bird? I’ve tried bird books but no luck.  Really enjoy everyone’s posts. Thank you. Lynn Brase, Bremer Co.

<what bird.jpg>

Richard Hollis

nieprzeczytany,
24 kwi 2017, 18:51:5124.04.2017
do Lynn & Steve Brase, IA-Bird
Rather than suggest first summer Redwing male, I think this is one of the female Redwingeds that have significant amounts of red, often in the area that this bird is showing red.

It is not clear who these birds are.  Some people hypothesize that they are old females.

Rick Hollis

rural North Liberty, IA

On Apr 24, 2017, at 5:15 PM, Lynn & Steve Brase <lsb...@butler-bremer.com> wrote:

Can anyone please help me identify this bird? I’ve tried bird books but no luck.  Really enjoy everyone’s posts. Thank you. Lynn Brase, Bremer Co.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0