Re: [ia-bird] varied thrush

Rita Goranson

Nov 25, 2018, 10:45:57 AM11/25/18
to bugmug...@gmail.com, ia-...@googlegroups.com
The thrush is still present inspite of the cold winds. Lime Creek nature center, Sunday . Rita g

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Droid
On Nov 25, 2018 9:22 AM, Jim Durbin <bugmug...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have had good numbers of finches in the yard for a few days. Yesterday my wife counted 50 Pine Siskins. We also have 2 Red-breasted Nuthatches, a dozen Goldfinches, House Finches and the normal group of Juncos, White-throated Sparrows, and woodpeckers and other yard birds.
Be interesting to see the birds once the snow starts.

Jim Durbin
1460 Douglas Court
Marion Ia 52302