Birds are on the move.

paulette

Oct 1, 2017, 9:58:12 PM10/1/17
to ia-bird
I can tell the seasons are changing.
     I’ve had more ROBINS the last few days bathing in my moving water.
I’ve also had a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH and a pair of PILEATED WOODPECKERS fly over.  This morning I had a
PINE SISKIN  feeding with the Goldfinches plus I still had a RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD today.  YELLOW-RUMPED
WARBLERS have been flitting around. Last week I had a YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER.

Paulette Lugg
Cerro Gordo County
Ventura, Ia

Rita Goranson

Oct 2, 2017, 8:05:42 AM10/2/17
to paulette, ia-bird

Two Ruby-throated Hummingbirds yesterday still at the feeders.  White-throats and White-crown sparrows in yard.  At Lime Creek I found eight species of warblers with Magnolia and Bay-breasted included. Kinglets everywhere.

Rita Goranson

Cerro Gordo County

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg