Varied Thrush question-not a sighting

Julie

Nov 19, 2018, 6:17:03 PM11/19/18
to ia-...@googlegroups.com

I was not able to go to Cerro Gordo county today, but could get there tomorrow if someone in that neck of the woods posts early in the day that the Varied Thrush is still hanging around. I quess my question is: Could someone post in the morning if the Thrush is still at the nature center?

I do appreciate this list and those who report, but if I have to travel a distance a timely post is great! Thank you.

Julie Johnston
319-695-3037
http://www.wildwingcreations.com
http://www.juliejohnstonphotography.com

Rita Goranson

Nov 20, 2018, 9:38:59 AM11/20/18
to jg441...@iowatelecom.net, ia-...@googlegroups.com
The thrush is still coming into the feeders at lime Creek.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Droid