Granger Birds

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ty Smedes

未读,
2017年4月12日 16:23:532017/4/12
收件人 Ia-Bird ListServ
At 7:45 this morning there were about 200 pelicans along the west side of Xavier Rd., just south of Beaver Bottoms Wetland, south of Granger, in Dallas Co... Was a great morning for still and video photography, with RC Kinglets, singing RW Blackbirds, BW Teal pairs, the pelicans, and my main objective....a nest of 6 Canada goslings hatching and crawling around the nest and on mom’s back.. Photographed until 10:30am, when mom walked down the side of the rat-house and called them down to the water.. Then away they went!

Some mornings are just magical!

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
4732 72nd Street
Urbandale
Iowa 50322-1148

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-270-9086

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子