CircuitPython Workshop - Introduction to CircuitPython (2/9, 7-9 pm)

mac...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2023, 2:04:43 PM2/6/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, mac...@gmail.com

Hello,

I am hosting a monthly workshop covering CircuitPython and related topics.

The workshop will be the second Thursday, 7-9 pm at the i3Detroit Classroom.

The first workshop (2/9) topic will be Introduction to CircuitPython.

I have four beginner development boards available for use. Please bring a win or mac laptop if you would like hands on.

Hosted by

James O’Dell

mac...@gmail.com

Thursday, 2/9 at 7-9 pm

I3Detroit

1481 Wordsworth

Ferndale MI

Each workshop will have a topic to cover. Please bring your questions, ideas, projects, etc

Let me know if you have topic suggestions.

Upcoming topics will include NeoPixels, sensors, internet connections, and more.

Nathan Hughes

Feb 8, 2023, 1:09:51 PM2/8/23
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello, I am still completing phase 1 of membership,  is this something I, a not-yet member, could attend?

- Nate Hughes

Jays

Feb 9, 2023, 6:18:15 PM2/9/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Nate,

Just confirmed with James the class is open to the public, and I'd be happy to host you tonight for it if no one else has offered to yet.

-Jayson