No Response for phase 1

Charles o

Oct 15, 2022, 10:50:27 AM10/15/22
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello I3,

 I completed my Phase 1 questions a while back.  It has been almost a month now.   I have emailed membe...@i3detroit.org, and eventually I did have a member respond to me, but I responded to them on the 27th of September and have received no reply to that email.  Can someone please help with this?   I really enjoyed the tour, had good conversations with several of the members, and Jody cooked everyone hotdogs.  It was an enjoyable evening and I would like to continue with the process of becoming a member.

Best,
Charlie Opie

Roger S

Oct 16, 2022, 10:06:16 AM10/16/22
to i3Detroit, in...@i3detroit.org
Hi Charles,
Apologies for this situation.  I'm another member, but I'm not involved in member onboarding. I posted your concern to the #member-onboarding channel in our Slack.  We're in transition as far as the members who volunteered to manage the process. Hopefully, my post will help highlight your situation.
Roger

Roger S

Oct 16, 2022, 10:12:57 AM10/16/22
to i3Detroit
PS: Is this the address you want to use as a member? I'm a Slack admin, so I can at least add you to that