Free Projects *teardrop camper* *adjustable desk legs*

baumannjw

Jan 28, 2023, 4:20:02 PM1/28/23
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello i3 community, I’d like to know if there are any parties interested in a couple of projects I don’t have time to complete.

*adjustable desk* I’ve saved at least six standing desk legs from the landfill. I do not have any of the controls, remotes, or cables - strictly the motorized legs. A great pin-out: https://www.progressivedesk.com/blogs/progressive-products/what-technology-is-used-in-an-electric-standing-desk

*teardrop camper* I am hoping to find a willing victim to take this project on, they must vow to produce an actual camper out of it. I would also be very interested in co-writing project documentation for the website.

I would like to surrender a titled trailer that has been built up and majority framed. This comes with insulation, wainscoting for the interior, some wiring, proper camper doors, 12 volt  DC internal lighting, 12 vold DC trailer lighting, a 12 volt roof fan, proper camper windows, and properly sized bearings for a re-pack.

What needs to be completed is the final assembly, however you choose to wrap it externally, continued electrical, and however you choose to fit and finish it.

All of this free upon commitment to actually finish the project on a reasonable timeline. I’m not looking to give this away to someone who will turn it into a light duty trailer. An ideal candidate will have a vehicle that can tow, a 2" ball, and enclosed storage for the trailer.20210826_152458.jpg20210826_152512.jpg20210826_152518.jpg

Beq Menger

Feb 22, 2023, 12:37:50 PM2/22/23
to i3 Detroit Public
IF the teardrop camper is still available my husband and I are interested in it.

Thanks,
Becky

Joseph Baumann

Feb 28, 2023, 8:50:19 AM2/28/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
sorry for the delay, i still have the teardrop let me poke a first respondent and see if they'll take a look. if not we could meet up in dearborn this weekend.

Deb Scott

Feb 28, 2023, 4:18:50 PM2/28/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I’m currently working on the canoe but already have a plan to discuss with you that may allow you to feel good about handing it over to a good home.  If you are in the space any day from late afternoon til 8pm, I’ll be there.
Cheers
Deb

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2023, at 8:50 AM, Joseph Baumann <baum...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "i3 Detroit Public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/i3detroit-public/CAF8aYk0_e2n8u3XwyZFxUqbnQVftm0Y1rR%2BaCXO-0yPVwOed5Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Silver Fire

Mar 1, 2023, 3:36:16 PM3/1/23
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Joseph,

Let me know either way if it's available or not. We have a space to work on it.