Looking to learn more about i3 and begin my quest to membership

Canbus Dutch

Mar 13, 2022, 1:44:53 AM3/13/22
to i3 Detroit Public
Hi Everyone, I moved to the Metro Detroit area about a year ago from California, where I was a member of a makerspace for about 4 years. A little about me. I hack vehicle computer systems for my day job. I was a guest speaker at the Defcon cyber security event in 2020(strictly online that year) where I talked about reverse engineering my motorcycle's controller network. I have a few motorcycles, a Buell 1190rx(made in Grand Rapids Michigan), a Buell XB9r, and a KTM Duke 390, and 2 Ducati 748's in parts in boxes lol. Apart from hacking vehicles, I have two 3d printers and an Xcarve CNC machine. I hope to teach others about car hacking and pick up on more fabrication skills.

Dutch

Roger S

Mar 14, 2022, 2:28:16 PM3/14/22
to i3Detroit
Wait, whaaaat?  Where did they make those in GR?!
Quite a bio!  I'm sure you'll have fun here.  :)