Time constraint by end_date

akval...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:43:39 PM7/21/21
to i2b2 Install Help
Hi, does anyone know how to get i2b2 to constrain using end_date and not start_date?

We have a use case where someone wants to create cohorts by discharge date, but right now i2b2 defaults to start_date when adding a time constraint.

Thanks,

Andrew

Braunmüller, Viola

Jul 22, 2021, 2:18:19 AM7/22/21
to i2b2 Install Help

Hi Andrew,

I uploaded the discharge date as part of my ontology to be able to set a constraint for the discharge (drop term discharge_date into one of the Groups, then set date constraint).

I think if you apply the date constraint to a certain feature this will only select those, where the encounter (start+end) fell into the specified period.

I hope I understood your question correctly and this is helpful for you.

Cheers

Viola

Jul 22, 2021, 9:47:26 AM7/22/21
to i2b2 Install Help
Are you able to provide an example of your ontology? Maybe just a single line, so I can get a better idea of what you did?

Thanks!

Braunmüller, Viola

Jul 22, 2021, 12:01:29 PM7/22/21
to i2b2 Install Help

This example is based on the admission date = Fall/aufnahmedatum (Its all in german, sorry)

Right click aufnahmedatum and set the date constraint. You should be able to do the same for the discharge date.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021 15:47:26
An: i2b2 Install Help
Betreff: Re: Time constraint by end_date

i2b2_query2_1.png