HTTP ERROR 500 - Trying to download WorkBench and other software

Royiel Herrera

Nov 19, 2020, 3:25:35 PM11/19/20
to i2b2 Install Help
Tried from different browsers and work .vs. personal laptop. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This page isn’t working

www.i2b2.org is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

SW C

Nov 20, 2020, 9:55:57 AM11/20/20
to i2b2 Install Help
That's very interesting, I tried the link you have 5 times, 3 times were OK, 2 were not (i.e. got a HTTP ERROR 403 every other time).

Any way, try this instead:

good lick!
- Wayne

Royiel Herrera

Nov 20, 2020, 10:24:47 AM11/20/20
to i2b2 Install Help
Thank you for the prompt response.

I was going for the pre-compiled version for Windows at this URL:  https://www.i2b2.org/software/download.html?d=427

Jeff Klann

Nov 24, 2020, 4:20:04 PM11/24/20
to i2b2 Install Help
We are having some trouble with our web host and a lot of our older software is presently inaccessible. Sorry for this inconvenience. In the meantime, I've posted a copy of the precompiled workbench for Windows and updated the link on the wiki. The new (temporary) download link is http://i2b2.org/downloads/i2b2WB-win-2001.zip

Thanks,
Jeff

Royiel Herrera

Nov 24, 2020, 7:47:30 PM11/24/20
to i2b2-ins...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! I going off PTO just for this. Much appreciated.

logo
Royiel Herrera
roy...@gmail.com

Dileep Sasidharakurup

Nov 30, 2020, 1:11:35 PM11/30/20
to i2b2 Install Help
Thank you it works. I tried to install genomics import plugin to this. Unfortunately, it is not showing in the front end. Is this a version issue

thanks
Dileep