foreign data

Anas Musah

Sep 4, 2020, 8:05:57 AM9/4/20
to hydromad users
Please help your younger brother

I have my data in csv file and converted to rda, I imported it to hydromad data folder to use the data function in hydromad so i can use the xyplot() function. it produces this error

Error in UseMethod("xyplot") :
  no applicable method for 'xyplot' applied to an object of class "data.frame"

meanwhile, the xyplot() works fine with other data in hydromad
Please I need help

Willem Vervoort

Sep 5, 2020, 5:58:51 AM9/5/20
to hydromad-users
Dear Anas,
My guess is that you did not convert to zoo. See appendix A of the hydromad tutorial
Regards
Willem