Hugin-2014.0.0.dmg on sourceforge - what version of OS X?

Terry Duell

Dec 11, 2014, 9:19:45 PM12/11/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
We have Hugin-2014.0.0.dmg (79.8 MB) available at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2014.0/>.
Can anyone tell me what version of OS X this is for...or doesn't it matter?

Cheers,
Terry Duell

___matthieu___

Dec 12, 2014, 9:36:23 AM12/12/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for not making a post in the release thread, I uploaded the binary telling me I would announce it afterwards but I forgot :(

Hugin-2014.0.0.dmg is for MacOSX 10.6 and later; it should work from 10.6 to 10.10, 10.10 is not tested as I do not have this version, I only have 10.9.

Terry Duell

Dec 12, 2014, 4:21:00 PM12/12/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matthieu,

On Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:36:23 +1100, ___matthieu___
<matthie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for not making a post in the release thread, I uploaded the binary
> telling me I would announce it afterwards but I forgot :(
>
> Hugin-2014.0.0.dmg is for MacOSX 10.6 and later; it should work from 10.6
> to 10.10, 10.10 is not tested as I do not have this version, I only have
> 10.9.

Thanks.

Harry van der Wolf

Dec 13, 2014, 1:01:37 PM12/13/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for building the OSX version again.

Harry

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

John Muccigrosso

Dec 13, 2014, 2:38:52 PM12/13/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for making this!

David Haberthür

Dec 15, 2014, 2:56:36 PM12/15/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Ciao a tutti

On 12 Dec 2014, at 15:36, ___matthieu___ <matthie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hugin-2014.0.0.dmg is for MacOSX 10.6 and later; it should work from 10.6 to 10.10, 10.10 is not tested as I do not have this version, I only have 10.9.

This .dmg works on OS X Yosemite (10.10.1 (14B25)).
There are some minor annoyances regarding masks (one has to enter the admin password to edit them), but the full workflow from images to panorama works as before.

One day I’ll come around to submit a bug for that…

And, obvisously: Thanks a ton for providing that build!

Greetings,
Habi

motoani

Dec 17, 2014, 4:16:08 AM12/17/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've recently jumped form OSX 10.4 to 10.10 (new machine of course) and the CPFIND in this build doesn't appear to work. Did you need to tweak anything or put files in a certain path?

Thanks,

Adrian

___matthieu___

Dec 17, 2014, 4:55:40 AM12/17/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

cpfind is located in /Applications/HuginTools/ if you copied all folders in /Applications

You can call it with the absolute path or add /Applications/HuginTools/ in your $PATH

Scott Bronson

Dec 18, 2014, 3:07:39 AM12/18/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I'm running 2014.0.0 on OS X 10.10.  Just ran cpfind from within Hugin and it worked great.

Do you have it in your Applications folder?

$ find /Applications -name cpfind
/Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/MacOS/cpfind
/Applications/Hugin/HuginTools/cpfind
/Applications/Hugin/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/MacOS/cpfind

motoani

Dec 22, 2014, 7:13:08 AM12/22/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Ok, deleted what I had (somehow it was 2013 release) and reinstalled (correct 2014). Does work now except gives a Wx Widget debug error... after requiring an admin login. Odd?

Thanks,

Adrian

___matthieu___

Dec 22, 2014, 9:35:27 AM12/22/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

when does it ask for admin login ? it should not ask for it.

Is it when launching the GUI or when you run a command line tool ?

Thanks,

Mat

Nov 15, 2015, 11:46:15 AM11/15/15
I'm actually still getting the debug window popups with the latest version on OSX...

Anything that can be done with it? Gives about 4 windows before opening up!

I'm on El Capitan.

Thanks!!

chuck567

Nov 19, 2015, 1:15:08 PM11/19/15
Hugin 2014 does not work for me on Mac OS 10.11.1.  See my other post for details. - Chuck