How can I use hugin to correct fisheye images and stitch them into a panoramic image?

已查看 924 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

William Zhang

未读,
2015年7月13日 02:58:202015/7/13
收件人 hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,
I am a beginner for hugin and image stitching, who can tell me how I can correct a circular fisheye image to a rectangle image with hugin? Due not to access the website "http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/", where can I get tutorial docs about using hugin? Any advice will be appreciated!

Carl von Einem

未读,
2015年7月13日 04:01:182015/7/13
收件人 hugi...@googlegroups.com
Remapping from fisheye to rectilinear projection doesn't work 1:1, see
http://wiki.panotools.org/Projection#Rectilinear_projection

You can load your fisheye image into hugin, set the output projection to
rectilinear and crop the area your interested in. An interesting
projection for you to try might be Panini or General Panini (see the
description in the same article).

Cheers,
Carl

ps.
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/ is working for me. Did you try
searching the internet for "hugin tutorial"?

William Zhang wrote on 13.07.15 07:50:

William Zhang

未读,
2015年7月14日 01:52:122015/7/14
收件人 hugi...@googlegroups.com、ca...@einem.net
thanks zarl, after adjusting the extension application of chrome , website "http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/" is working for me again. Do I need to calibrate my fisheye lenses before I use hugin to unwarp fisheye image?

在 2015年7月13日星期一 UTC+8下午4:01:18,zarl写道:

Carl von Einem

未读,
2015年7月14日 04:11:582015/7/14
收件人 hugi...@googlegroups.com
Usually no calibration is needed. If you are not satisfied with the
results it helps to do some optimisation and use these values as a
starting point for your simple "unwarp" needs. Here is some more
information about this: http://wiki.panotools.org/Optimization

William Zhang wrote on 14.07.15 07:52:

William Zhang

未读,