Batch processor is starting to have problems.

Brandon

Nov 17, 2014, 1:41:40 AM11/17/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
HI all.

The batch processor is starting to give me problems. The symptoms range from taking a long time to open to the icon not responding period. Plus it like to throw me a few different errors once in a while.

When trying to start it once in a while I get this

DDE data request failed: A request for a synchronous data transaction has timed out.

Once going I once in a while get messages along the lines of

10:35:00 PM: W:\zoober\source\weekend B\WA long beach\gameroom/long_beach0321.TIF: unknown field with tag 59932 (0xea1c) encountered (in module "TIFFReadDirectory")

Once it finally gets going if I remove all of the completed projects from the que it tends to think life is good again for a while. A few dozen projects later it starts slowing down and not responding very quickly if at all.

Any thoughts?