wxWidgets Debug Alert popup in Hugin, how can I sort this out?

Mike Mackinven

May 27, 2015, 6:56:43 PM5/27/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Here's the screenshot that plagues me every time I want to use Hugin.

How can I fix this?

Carl von Einem

May 28, 2015, 3:00:07 AM5/28/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Your chances to get an answer are better when you include more
information, e.g. which version of Hugin you are using and your platform
/ OS version.

I'm pretty sure it's not the screenshot that plagues you (the answer
would be to just not do screenshots, they are overrated anyhow).

Just as a hint the list also allows for searches of a topic that might
have been discussed before, so looking for "wxWidgets Debug Alert" I
found this:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!searchin/hugin-ptx/wxWidgets$20Debug$20Alert/hugin-ptx/985M2ZkGxt8/gus7ahyhHckJ>

Does that help?

Carl