Stich Bublcam images

Jordi BASTIDE

Aug 25, 2015, 9:02:49 AM8/25/15
I'm currently trying to stitch pictures shot by Bublcam to avoid upload in their cloud. But I don't find any way to do this in Hugin.
Pictures are in a "Multiplex" format, a jpeg with 4 fisheyes captures like in the joined picture.
If someone could have an idea, it could be great.
H03M0023.JPG

Bruno Postle

Aug 25, 2015, 11:06:14 AM8/25/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
You can stitch this in Hugin using advanced features. Basically, the
input image needs to be included in the project four times, each
version needs to have different cropping and d,e lens parameters to
isolate the four bits of the image you need.

I'll attach a Hugin project file that stitches your sample photo - if
the camera is consistent you can use this as a template for stitching
all future panoramas.

--
Bruno
bublcam.pto

Jordi BASTIDE

Aug 26, 2015, 4:48:11 AM8/26/15
Thanks Bruno for your quick help, I see that some settings have been set manually and result is better that the proprietary one (Bublcam cloud).
I'm going to try to computerize process and i'll keep you posted.

Jordi