Remove control points that are under a mask?

Brandon

Oct 26, 2014, 2:58:45 AM10/26/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I am having a hard time convincing hugin to not put control points on my tri-pod. Is there any way to do prevent control points from being put on them? Failing that is there a way to remove control points that have been placed in an area that has a mask on it?

I have been using cpclean, but I have not figured out a consistent way to use it and get the correct results. If I mess around and run it a half dozen times it generally does the job. Seems there should be a better way.

T. Modes

Oct 26, 2014, 3:14:50 AM10/26/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Am Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014 07:58:45 UTC+1 schrieb Brandon:
I am having a hard time convincing hugin to not put control points on my tri-pod. Is there any way to do prevent control points from being put on them?
Create a mask before calling cpfind. Cpfind will respect the masks and will not create cp in these areas.

Failing that is there a way to remove control points that have been placed in an area that has a mask on it?
Edit > Remove control points in mask

Brandan

Oct 26, 2014, 12:37:51 PM10/26/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I like the
Edit > Remove control points in mask
That will solve my problems very nicely, I am not sure how I missed it. I am very glad to find it :D
--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

Brandon

Oct 26, 2014, 12:44:06 PM10/26/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
A quick follow up Is there a way to remove the control points from masks from the command line?

John Muccigrosso

Oct 27, 2014, 9:08:15 PM10/27/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I added a section with this info to the Masks page in the manual on launchpad.

Question: what's the extent of the application of "remove control points in mask"? Does it apply to all control points in all masks in the project? Or some subset of them? The former could be nice.