Dark marks on panoramas

Jakob Dalhoff

May 24, 2016, 3:45:36 AM5/24/16

I have been using Hugin for about 7 months and have never had any problems but since I downloaded the newest version I have been getting these dark patches and lines at the seams of photos that make up my panoramas. You can see them in the sky and along the ground on the photo I attached. The black patch at the bottom is made by me masking out the tripod in the photo so that is fine.

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

I have tried changing the panorama outputs and stuff but nothing has helped yet

Thanks,

Matt
hugin.jpg

dkloi

May 24, 2016, 8:51:21 AM5/24/16
Check that your cropping circle is correct. Looks like you are including some of the image beyond the image circle of your lens. What's your shooting setup?