Hugin 2015.0 beta - not coloring image numbers at the preview

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

May 19, 2015, 10:04:37 AM5/19/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am running Hugin 2015.1.0.41e868c40876 on a Linux Mint box. Have just updated the package that showed the version 2015.1.0+hg6958+dfsg-0ubuntu1~trusty while installing.

I have noticed that one function I use is not working as before. At the fast preview window I use to identify images with the mouse cursor + pressed control. When the ctrl is pressed the mouse cursor makes the images colored and you can identify their numbers by the same colors on the number list that stays above the preview. The images at the preview are getting colored ok, but the numbers don't, so it is getting difficult to identify what are the image indexes I want. I use it to make masks and additional control points for example.

Hi All

Please find packages for Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty), 14.10 (Utopic) and 15.04
(Vivid) in the Hugin PPA Packagers *next Hugin Build" ppa at
https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/ubuntu/next/+packages

The binaries have two additional patches from the 2015 branch of the
hugin hg repository applied (hg6903_Fixes_a_further_assert_message and
hg6904_Fixes_crash_in_cp_editor. Additionally, the python scripts have
been modified in order to be accepted again by 2015.0.

Please send bug reports to this list.

Cheers

Stefan Peter

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

T. Modes

May 19, 2015, 3:11:10 PM5/19/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Am Dienstag, 19. Mai 2015 16:04:37 UTC+2 schrieb Cartola:
Hi, I am running Hugin 2015.1.0.41e868c40876 on a Linux Mint box. Have just updated the package that showed the version 2015.1.0+hg6958+dfsg-0ubuntu1~trusty while installing.

I have noticed that one function I use is not working as before. At the fast preview window I use to identify images with the mouse cursor + pressed control. When the ctrl is pressed the mouse cursor makes the images colored and you can identify their numbers by the same colors on the number list that stays above the preview. The images at the preview are getting colored ok, but the numbers don't, so it is getting difficult to identify what are the image indexes I want. I use it to make masks and additional control points for example.

The code for this was not touched. So I assume this is an issue with the window manager and/or wxWidgets. Can somebody else confirm the issue and report which versions?

Thomas