PTBatcherGUI misses an option to terminate GUI after finish

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Thomas Güttler

未讀,
2016年12月2日 凌晨1:43:352016/12/2
收件者:hugin and other free panoramic software

I am missing an option to terminate the GUI after completing the job. There is an option to
shutdown the computer, but this is not what I want.

In the GUI I can set the needed option. But I want do this for batch processing.

Is there a way to terminate GUI after processing?

Here are the documented command options of my version:

PTBatcherGUI --help
Usage: PTBatcherGUI [-h] [-b] [-o] [-s] [-v] [-a] [Stitch_Projekt.pto [Ausgabe-Präfix]|Assistent_Projekt.pto...]
  -h, --help show this help message
  -b, --batch run batch immediately
  -o, --overwrite overwrite previous files without asking
  -s, --shutdown shutdown computer after batch is complete
  -v, --verbose show verbose output when processing projects
  -a, --assistant run the assistant on the given projects

Version: 2015.0.0+dfsg-1 (Ubuntu 16 LTS)

Related question on launchpad: https://answers.launchpad.net/hugin/+question/404571

T. Modes

未讀,
2016年12月2日 上午11:09:572016/12/2
收件者:hugin and other free panoramic software
Hi,

Am Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016 07:43:35 UTC+1 schrieb Thomas Güttler:

I am missing an option to terminate the GUI after completing the job. There is an option to
shutdown the computer, but this is not what I want.

In the GUI I can set the needed option. But I want do this for batch processing.

Is there a way to terminate GUI after processing?

 This is not the way how PTBatcherGUI (and the old PTBatcher) work. PTBatcherGUI maintains a single queue.
When a first instance of PTBatcherGUI is running the second call to PTBatcherGUI adds the project the queue and returns immediately.
If you want to wait to finish the job then hugin_stitch_project or hugin_executor is more suited.

Version: 2015.0.0+dfsg-1 (Ubuntu 16 LTS)
Current version is 2016.2 (but no changes to PTBatcherGUI command line switches)

 One time is enough. Please give some time to answer.

Thomas
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄