Color/exposure? problem when combining pics

44 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

vin sands

no leída,
11 ene 2015, 6:13:02 p.m.11/1/15
para hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am using Hugin to combine images, and usually the panoramas I obtain are very good. It just sometimes happens that the result has very strange colors. See the result attached and the 2 initial pics. Why is the result so dark with 2 much brighter spots in the middle of the images?

I have seen here some  tips about using the "--no-ciecam" option in Enblend, but I have no idea if my problem has anything to do with this. And anyway, I have no idea where I am supposed to add this option.
Thanks for your help!
IMG_3208-IMG_3209.jpg
IMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3209.JPG

T. Modes

no leída,
12 ene 2015, 1:52:14 p.m.12/1/15
para hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Am Montag, 12. Januar 2015 00:13:02 UTC+1 schrieb vin sands:
Hello,
I am using Hugin to combine images, and usually the panoramas I obtain are very good. It just sometimes happens that the result has very strange colors. See the result attached and the 2 initial pics. Why is the result so dark with 2 much brighter spots in the middle of the images?

it looks like the vignetting correction failed to determine the correct parameters.
(I can't reproduce the issue with your example images.)

To fix this go to the images tab and select "reset>reset photometric parameters" from the context menu.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos