Minor improvements in ptbatcher source

Jan Dubiec

Mar 2, 2018, 10:47:35 PM3/2/18
These two diffs fix two issues:
1. "pragma comment (lib ...)" is specific for MS toolchain, so it should
be compiled conditinally,
2. Batch::GetFirstAvailable() returns int, so loop variable i in
Batch::RunNextInBatch() should be declared as int in order to avoid
signed/unsigned comparison (and warning during compilation).

/J.D.
Batch.cpp.diff
BatchFrame.cpp.diff

T. Modes

Mar 3, 2018, 9:58:57 AM3/3/18
Am Samstag, 3. März 2018 04:47:35 UTC+1 schrieb jdx:
These two diffs fix two issues:
1. "pragma comment (lib ...)" is specific for MS toolchain, so it should
be compiled conditinally,
2. Batch::GetFirstAvailable() returns int, so loop variable i in

Thanks for the patches.
I have they already in my local repository.
I will push them to sourceforge when the remote repository works again.