Quiet here :(

Pawel Rozenek

Jul 11, 2014, 2:22:44 PM7/11/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Because people do not post anything, I'd like to show my latest panorama from the highest mountain in Wales, UK:

Regards
Pawel Rozenek

Erik Krause

Jul 12, 2014, 6:34:42 PM7/12/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am 11.07.2014 20:22, schrieb Pawel Rozenek:
> Because people do not post anything, I'd like to show my latest panorama
> from the highest mountain in Wales, UK:
>
> http://panorama360.photo/snowdon-panorama-360-x-180/

Nicely stitched, but the horizon is not level at all and the colors are
a bit off (pink clouds) in the first panorama. The second one both
colors and level are ok.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de