control point editing/review - feature request

paul womack

May 26, 2015, 7:48:59 AM5/26/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
When reviewing (and deleting) auto generated control points, I would
very much like to be able to set the "view" to 200%
and NOT to have the little contrast-enhanced accuracy-aid
appear. The enhanced window obscures the context
of the control point, which is crucial during this process.

So the feature I want is the ability to turn OFF
the enhancement.

BugBear

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

May 26, 2015, 2:30:21 PM5/26/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Are those really necessary? As you have mentioned the little squared zoom I think you are talking about the Control Points tab. You can somehow to these things there.

There is a "Zoom:" select at the bottom right of the right image where you can choose the 200% zoom factor.

In order not to see the square zoom you can simply put the mouse over the image. I just couldn't make it vanish from both sides simultaneously, but I really don't miss this feature as I can look to each at a time and changing mouse position is really fast.

Hope it helps.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

Paul Womack

May 26, 2015, 4:23:29 PM5/26/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 26 May 2015 at 19:29, Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola) <cart...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are those really necessary? As you have mentioned the little squared zoom I think you are talking about the Control Points tab. You can somehow to these things there.

There is a "Zoom:" select at the bottom right of the right image where you can choose the 200% zoom factor.

Yes, that's *how* I set my 200% zoom!

In order not to see the square zoom you can simply put the mouse over the image. I just couldn't make it vanish from both sides simultaneously, but I really don't miss this feature as I can look to each at a time and changing mouse position is really fast.

But if I'm just moving through the list of points I don't want the mouse to be in *either* window; I want the focus to be in the list of control points. I can then move down through the list of control points with a single cursor down key.

As it is I have to click in the CP window, to select a pair, and then wiggle the mouse in  the other two windows, and this for every pair, as opposed to a single press of cursor down.

The current way is too slow to effectively "batch review" a large set of CPs.

I know.

I've tried.

Hence the request.

 BugBear