Great big thanks ...

Donald Johnston

Sep 21, 2015, 5:10:04 PM9/21/15
to Hugin Pano
I continually find more and more uses for Hugin as I advance in my photography capabilities … far beyond panoramas. … focus stacking, stereo images, exposure stacking, image alignment for composite images …
So again many thanks to two groups … the developer(s) and the users on this forum. Great product, great group of users/helpers!

Here is one of the latest tutorials available - http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/Over-exposure/en.shtml
That was my material with thanks to others here that helped me (especially Terry for the samples and for uploading it). It was this group that inspired me to give back to the community.