good shots?

Valerio De Luca

Oct 6, 2015, 3:56:06 AM10/6/15

Markku Kolkka

Oct 6, 2015, 5:40:14 AM10/6/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
6.10.2015, 10:31, Valerio De Luca kirjoitti:
> hi guys,
> for you are ok these shots, for hugin processing?
>
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByeL0ccoPAJSNUR4QWNVeGRQMHM&usp=sharing

Yes, they can be stitched using Hugin. You need to choose control points
manually, cpfind doesn't find enough control points possibly beacuse of
low sharpness or underexposure. Stitched image and Hugin project file:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8MR4gh3_7vKYXV1RV9wUzdFZEk&usp=sharing
You need to load the eqirectangular image produced by Hugin into a
viewer program to see the panorama the same way as on that page.

--
Markku Kolkka
markku...@iki.fi

Valerio De Luca

Oct 6, 2015, 5:56:42 AM10/6/15

Valerio De Luca

Oct 6, 2015, 8:37:29 AM10/6/15
have you some manual or exercises about hugin?tks

Valerio De Luca

Oct 6, 2015, 9:02:23 AM10/6/15
I have an other test here on same photos:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3uEfeseKYfpWEZrNHVucHROdVE/view

but I think it's the same result.

Can I check out the exposure to get more from my camera?
tks a lot
valerio

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

Oct 6, 2015, 9:23:03 AM10/6/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

have you some manual or exercises about hugin?tks

Have you seen the tutorials at hugin site?

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/index.shtml

Valerio De Luca

Oct 8, 2015, 8:03:44 AM10/8/15

David Haberthür

Oct 9, 2015, 1:26:21 PM10/9/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Ciao a tutti.

I want this result

http://vdlmap.com/pan/pannellum.htm?panorama=examplepano2.jpg

You need to load the eqirectangular image produced by Hugin into a
viewer program to see the panorama the same way as on that page.

I’ve loaded the result into Panoglview [0] (running fine on Mac OS X 10.11 by the way) and it produced the result as seen in the attached image.

Some of the areas of the panorama are not so well exposed, but this is fully camera dependent.
Valerio, what setup did you use to shoot the images (Camera, lens, etc)?

Greetings,
Habi

signature.asc