[patch] fixup whatis in pto_var manpage

Andreas Metzler

Jan 23, 2016, 1:26:02 PM1/23/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

the formatting of the pto_var manpage was broken (again ;-) in 2016.0 with
commit
https://sourceforge.net/p/hugin/hugin/ci/0c320838a56d907f694558875d3b5d93416e7237/
The whatis entry cannot be parsed and will therefore not be included into
the apropos database. Trivial patch attached. (See also
https://lintian.debian.org/tags/manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry.html and

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/1451168

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'
0002-correct-whatis-entry-in-generated-manpage.patch

Terry Duell

Jan 23, 2016, 5:54:07 PM1/23/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andreas,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 05:25:55 +1100, Andreas Metzler <amet...@bebt.de>
wrote:

> the formatting of the pto_var manpage was broken (again ;-)

Clearly my doing.
Thanks for the patch.

@Thomas, I can apply Andreas's patch to the default branch if that is OK
with you, but I will probably cause chaos if I try to apply it to the
2016.0beta1 branch as well.

Cheers,
Terry Duell

T. Modes

Jan 24, 2016, 4:21:54 AM1/24/16
Hi Terry,

Am Samstag, 23. Januar 2016 23:54:07 UTC+1 schrieb Tduell:
@Thomas, I can apply Andreas's patch to the default branch if that is OK
with you, but I will probably cause chaos if I try to apply it to the
2016.0beta1 branch as well.

Go ahead and apply to the default branch.
I will take care of the 2016.0 branch.

Thomas

Terry Duell

Jan 24, 2016, 4:35:14 PM1/24/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thomas,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:21:54 +1100, T. Modes <Thomas...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Terry,
>
> Am Samstag, 23. Januar 2016 23:54:07 UTC+1 schrieb Tduell:
>>
>> @Thomas, I can apply Andreas's patch to the default branch if that is OK
>> with you, but I will probably cause chaos if I try to apply it to the
>> 2016.0beta1 branch as well.
>>

> Go ahead and apply to the default branch.

Done.

> I will take care of the 2016.0 branch.

Thanks.