Problem with creating panorama

瀏覽次數:67 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

pat_b...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2014年3月28日 凌晨3:10:292014/3/28
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
I've been using hugin for quite a while - it does a great job!  Recently I got a new computer - Windows 8  - and downloaded hugin on that computer.  The first panorama I created successfully, but after that it just does nothing.

I am using the assistant.  Step 1 (load images) is OK; step 2 (align) is OK - I see the assistant runnining in its window and then it closes and displays the nicely alinged images; step 3 (create panorama), it requests output parameters which I enter and OK, it asks for the pto file name and saves it OK, it asks for the file prefix for the panorama which I enter and OK, then the Batch Processor icon appears on the task bar and then it disappears again.  If I try to run the batch processor from PTBatcherGUI.exe, the same thing (icon appears and disappears on the task bar) happens.  No panorama is produced.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

未讀,
2014年3月28日 上午9:20:112014/3/28
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
I can't tell you about the problem itself, but you can maybe do a workaround running nona from the command line on the PTO file created. To generate the final mounted panorama you could open a command line window, go to the folder where the project is:

> cd /folder/of/the/project

and then:

> nona -o output project.pto

and then:

> enblend -o final.jpg -w output*.tif

Just tell me if you don't understand anything about command line, nor even how to open it, so I can explain in more details (you can also try to search something on google).

Running on the command line can also help us to see if the problem involves some of these tools, which Hugin uses behind it. If they are the problem (but I don't think they are) we will probably have some error message that could give us some more hints.

Oh, I've just remembered another possible workaround. You can disable "Batch Processor" as the tool used to render the final panorama in the Preferences. Just go to the "Stitcher" tab and change "Batch processor" to hugin_stitch_project under the Processor option. I always do this by the way.

Cheers,

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

pat_b...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2014年3月29日 凌晨3:30:522014/3/29
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Cartola!  While I understand running from the command line, the 'afterthought' methos sounded much simpler so I tried it first - and it worked!  Back to creating beautiful panoramas...

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息