q: when i creat panorama, error occured. pop up massage is "Could not open project file:/private/var/folders/tn/xvbzh64d1fzcttckmsj_bk800000gn/T/TemporaryItems/" please help me.

Paul Yang

Apr 9, 2018, 10:03:04 AM4/9/18

Could not open project file:/private/var/folders/tn/xvbzh64d1fzcttckmsj_bk800000gn/T/TemporaryItems/

Batch_Processor_및__K5_1303_-__K5_1326_pto_-_Hugin_-_Panorama_Stitcher_및__K5_1303_-__K5_1326_pto_-_Panorama_editor.jpg

T. Modes

Apr 9, 2018, 1:22:31 PM4/9/18

Am Montag, 9. April 2018 16:03:04 UTC+2 schrieb Paul Yang:

Could not open project file:/private/var/folders/tn/xvbzh64d1fzcttckmsj_bk800000gn/T/TemporaryItems/

Which Hugin version? Does it also happen with 2018.0?
Which OS?

Does the path exists? Did you saved your project file in this path?
Or have you assigned this path to the TMPDIR? Or have you set it as temporary folder in Hugin preferences?

Niklas Mischkulnig

Apr 9, 2018, 4:19:48 PM4/9/18
Did you by chance open Hugin directly on the disk image before moving it onto your hard drive (like the /Applications folder) ?

Paul Yang

Apr 9, 2018, 8:13:35 PM4/9/18
I use macbook pro 2013 os: high sierra

higin : 2018.0.0.5abfb4de7961

I can't find the path

saved project

I nerver assigned tmpdir.

2018년 4월 10일 화요일 오전 2시 22분 31초 UTC+9, T. Modes 님의 말:

Paul Yang

Apr 9, 2018, 8:27:04 PM4/9/18
How can i change the Temporary dir?
I try to change preferences menu. But can't change.

Greg 'groggy' Lehey

Apr 9, 2018, 8:45:20 PM4/9/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 17:27:04 -0700, Paul Yang wrote:
> How can i change the Temporary dir?
> I try to change preferences menu. But can't change.

I've run into similar problems on other platforms, but I haven't found
the details yet.

Somehow there's more to this problem than you have reported. Can you
go into more detail? Also, what happens if you create the temporary
directory?

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groo...@gmail.com for PGP public key.

T. Modes

Apr 10, 2018, 12:23:53 PM4/10/18

Am Montag, 9. April 2018 16:03:04 UTC+2 schrieb Paul Yang:

Could not open project file:/private/var/folders/tn/xvbzh64d1fzcttckmsj_bk800000gn/T/TemporaryItems/

How did you add the images to Hugin? Were you using add images button in Hugin? Or did you add them via drag and drop (or other way) from another program?

Paul Yang

Apr 11, 2018, 12:29:45 AM4/11/18
I used menu " 1. load image"
and add image

Thats all.

2018년 4월 11일 수요일 오전 1시 23분 53초 UTC+9, T. Modes 님의 말:

T. Modes

Apr 11, 2018, 11:41:02 AM4/11/18

Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2018 06:29:45 UTC+2 schrieb Paul Yang:
I used menu " 1. load image"
and add image

Thats all.
I don't understand what happens. I don't know how you land in to /private/var/folders.. (When you save the pto file it should be saved by default in the same folder as the images.)

Maybe you have some special characters in the file name. But there several places

1.) Add images:
from which folder
which file names (e. g. in the screenshot I see _K5_1303.* .. _K5_1326.*)

2.) Then run assistant -> this seems to work fine as the aligned images in the screenshot show

3.) Save pto file: where did you saved the pto file (folder and filename)

4.) Send to batch processor -> here you have to give a prefix - which one did you used