"C:\Program: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr = 0x000000013F8EC15F)

Rob Davis

Apr 12, 2014, 1:47:44 PM4/12/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
The above is the last line in the Status Report.  No output image file is created.

T. Modes

Apr 13, 2014, 3:04:06 AM4/13/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com

Am Samstag, 12. April 2014 19:47:44 UTC+2 schrieb Rob Davis:
The above is the last line in the Status Report.  No output image file is created.

We are no mentalists.  A minimum of information is needed for help. This is at least the Hugin version, the OS and what happen at which stage (what are you doing to get the error).

But from your last mail I assume 2014.0RC1. This version has a flaw, I forgot, sorry. For workaround see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hugin-ptx/K-RqMobreTg/9KSnHd6KRkwJ

Rob Davis

Apr 13, 2014, 2:06:12 PM4/13/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the lack of info.  I had a sneaking suspicion it might have been reported before though...
So I'm now running 2014.0.0-rc1_64bit with 'make.exe' from 2013.0.0_64bit.  Seems to be OK so far, thanks.

Daniel Flassak

Oct 7, 2014, 5:53:05 PM10/7/14
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
So i got the same error message. Rob's tip replacing make.exe worked for me, too. I have attached the complete log file. I hope that helps in finding the bug. If there is anything else I can to too help, let me know.
DSC08077 - DSC08109_3.log