Hugin and wxWidgets 3.1.1

Jan Dubiec

Feb 19, 2018, 4:18:09 PM2/19/18
FYI, the latest version of Hugin from the repository, the latest version
of wxWidgets from the repository (at the time of writing), gcc-6.3 from
MinGW-W64, WinXP – this is how tabs of preferences dialog look like:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xer6tg7yqxzt45g/HuginSettings.png?dl=0.

I don't know if it is a bug or intended incompatibility, but everything
is fine when Hugin is linked with wxWidgets 3.1.0.

/J.D.

T. Modes

Feb 20, 2018, 11:31:02 AM2/20/18

Am Montag, 19. Februar 2018 22:18:09 UTC+1 schrieb jdx:
FYI, the latest version of Hugin from the repository, the latest version
of wxWidgets from the repository (at the time of writing), gcc-6.3 from
MinGW-W64, WinXP – this is how tabs of preferences dialog look like:

The dialog looks fine here with version from repository: MSVC 2015+2017, Windows 10.

Jan Dubiec

Feb 20, 2018, 11:47:13 AM2/20/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
OK, thanks. So it's likely a wxWidgets' issue.
/J.D.

Gunter Königsmann

Feb 20, 2018, 9:23:01 PM2/20/18

OK, thanks. So it's likely a wxWidgets' issue.
/J.D.

If it is: Would you be so kind and  forward it to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/wx-users/dO5mLAsasKg?  Maybe it affects other projects, too.

Kind regards,

    Gunter.

Jan Dubiec

Feb 22, 2018, 2:34:28 PM2/22/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 2018-02-21 03:23, Gunter Königsmann wrote:
[...]
> If it is: Would you be so kind and  forward it to
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/wx-users/dO5mLAsasKg?  Maybe it
> affects other projects, too.
Gunter,
I really tried (twice), but this crappy Google Groups makes me mad. I
got a message that my post is waiting for approval and then nothing
happened – after reloading there is no post nor message about approval.

/J.D.

Gunter Königsmann

Feb 22, 2018, 3:59:12 PM2/22/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Will try to forward the message myself: Google might trust me as I have already wrote many mails there.

Kind regards,

  Gunter.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ

Gunter Königsmann

Feb 23, 2018, 12:35:01 AM2/23/18
Ok... ...your message wasn't rejected but waits for the moderator to approve it. In the meantime Vadim (one of the developers) has asked if the problem is reproducible with the menu sample that comes with the wxWidgets source or if a minimal sample reproducing the problem can be reproduced. Normally as soon as they have a minimal sample the issue is resolved within days.

Gunter Königsmann

Feb 23, 2018, 12:38:43 AM2/23/18
I meant: "Notebook sample".
Often one of the samples wxWidgets comes with allows to reproduce new problems.