Stitching Fish eye ( Sigma 8mm ) images using a panorama head.

59 wyświetleń

Khaled Gabr

nieprzeczytany,
26 gru 2017, 02:38:0526.12.2017
do hugin and other free panoramic software
Hi there,

I am trying really hard to stitch my 4 fisheye images into one panoramic image. I have tried different feature matching algorithms but I always get the panorama not stitching correctly.
On the other hand AutoPano  always stitch correctly, but I want to use Hugin because it's opensource and I might need to automate the process with scripts.
I believe I am not doing the optimisation or lens calibration correctly, I have been brute forcing all the options and really not getting it to work :(

This is my setup
1) Canon 7D crop sensor
2) sigma 8mm Fisheye lense
3) Acratech panoramic head
4) Linux with latest version of Hugin

Thanks in advance.

Bruno Postle

nieprzeczytany,
26 gru 2017, 03:21:2026.12.2017
do hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Khaled, can you send a Hugin .pto project that shows the problem? and a small version of the output image - Bruno
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0