Tips for complete 360x180 panorama using Video Stitch + Hugin from GoPro Hero4 SE

mn casipit

Aug 12, 2015, 1:00:12 PM8/12/15
Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to create a complete 360x180 video in Video Stitch and Hugin as my panorama stitcher but I could not. I always get 360x150 or lower so the end video has holes on top and bottom. I've tried different video orientation and size.

Would anyone here know how to do this using GoPro H4SE? So far the best I've done was a 1080p superwide view and vertically shot 8 videos. Here's the sample of it. I cant get rid of the holes on top and bottom.

I chose lens type as Full Fisheye with 14.6mm Focal length and Equirectangular projection.

Thank you in advance!

David Haberthür

Aug 13, 2015, 2:45:49 PM8/13/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Ciao
From simply looking at the video it seems that you’re not covering the zenith and nadir (top and bottom).
Do you see these regions in the preview window of hugin?
Or do you by any chance have a crop in the final stitch?

It would help if you can provide some original files (images) and the .pto file.
Then we can help you better.

David

signature.asc